Poland Schools COVID-19 Resources
As of January 10, 2022
- STAY HOME if you are feeling sick.
- STAY HOME if you are waiting for COVID-19 test results.
- REPORT a positive case of COVID-19 to the school within 24 hours.
If your child contracts COVID-19 and you have questions about their return dates and schooling, please email/contact your school principal.
*If guidelines do not appear below, you can refresh the page or download the document.*
Home Exposure Guidelines:
- If your child is sick, regardless of home exposure, your child should stay home.
- If your child is vaccinated and exposed to COVID-19 at home, they can return to school wearing a mask for 10 days. Your child should be monitored for symptoms during this 10 day period.
- If your child is unvaccinated and exposed to COVID-19 at home, they must stay home for 5 days. If no symptoms have developed, they can return on day 6, wearing a mask for the next 5 days.
- If your child has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 90 days and was exposed to COVID-19 at home, they can return to school wearing a mask for 10 days. Your child should be monitored for symptoms during this 10 day period.
MASKS ARE STILL REQUIRED ON BUSES AT ALL TIMES.
THIS INCLUDES EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITIES AND ALL SCHOOL EVENTS.
Failure to wear a mask on buses could result in the following consequences:
- 1st Offense: Student Meeting with Principal / Warning
- 2nd Offense: Letter Home to Parents
- 3rd Offense: 1 Day Suspension from Bus
- 4th Offense: 3 Day Suspension from Bus
- 5th Offense: 5 Day Suspension from the Bus