COVID-19 MEDICAL/HEALTH QUESTIONS?
Ohio Department of Health Call Center: 1-833-4-ASK-ODH (1-833-427-5634)
Open 7 days a week, 9 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- STAY HOME if you are feeling sick.
- STAY HOME if you are waiting for COVID-19 test results.
- REPORT a positive case of COVID-19 to the school within 24 hours.
For students missing school:
If students are missing school due to COVID-19/Quarantine, please see below for directions to access classroom assignments/work:
- Grades K-3: Parents should contact their child’s teacher for any missed work and for any guidance or clarifications.
- Grades 4-6: Students should check Google Classroom for assignments and email teachers directly for guidance and clarification.
- Grades 7-12: Students are told to check Google Classroom for assignments & then email teachers directly if they have any questions or need clarification.